Introduction and Supplies Checklist
Welcome to the IMA Airbrush Makeup Online Course. We will introduce you to the basics of Airbrush complexion makeup which is great for everyday clients, bridal and TV and Film Work. We will cover how to put together and take apart your airbrush system, troubleshooting, cleaning and mixing, as well as Foundation, Highlight and Contour with airbrush makeup. This is a great resume builder for you to add as a skill that will market you as a multi-skilled Makeup Artist.
- Upload a headshot or picture of yourself into the comments section of this module to introduce yourself to your instructor. This picture may be used for marketing purposes so make sure it's one that you like!
- Make sure to watch the Intro to Airbrush Video to learn all about the pros and cons of this type of medium.
To make this course accessible to everyone, we recommend an affordable Airbrush Makeup System
Graftobian Walk Around Makeup System https://www.graftobian.com/product/walk-around-system-airbrush-makeup-kit/
We offer a special discount coupon code to our students which will be available in the next module.
If you already have an airbrush system and airbrush makeup, feel free to use that as well. Here are some other popular airbrush brands we recommend: Temptu, Kett, Iwata.
Here is a list of other makeup items you may use:
- Skin Prep - Moisturizer, Primer, Etc.
- Traditional cream foundation or concealers and correctors
- Setting Powder
- Duo Fibre Stippling Brush
We look forward to having you a part of the course!